Qatari newspaper al-Arabi al-Jadeed revealed the proposed Qatar,Turkey-backed truce deal
1. An immediate ceasefire of both sides.
2. The halt to military and security attacks of all kinds from both sides.
3. Israel will commit itself to completely lift the land and sea blockade of the Gaza Strip:
Israel will open all border crossing, as well as the Gaza Port, in order to allow the entrance of all goods, electricity, gas and any other Palestinian necessities.
12 miles will be added to the Gaza fishing zone.
Palestinians will be allowed to move freely in the Gaza border area and there will be no buffer zone.
4. A plan to rehabilitate Gaza will be put into motion.
5. Undoing Operation Brother's Keeper:
Israel will complete its obligations from the Shalit deal, including the release of Palestinian prisoners who were freed as a part of the deal and re-arrested during the West Bank operation.
Israel will end all collective punishments and actions against the Palestinians in the West Bank that were put in place since the kidnapping and murder of the three Israel teenagers.
Israel will release all of the suspects arrested during the operation, among them the Speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council Aziz Duwaik.
Israel will allow Hamas institutes in the West Bank that were shut down during the operation to reopen.
Israel will return all public property it confiscated during the operation.
6. Israel will stop its administrative detentions policy and end punishments to Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails.
The ceasefire will be put into effect in the following manner:
A time will be set for the understandings to come into effect.
The United States will act as guarantor to ensure the agreement is implemented according to a defined timetable, to safeguard the truce and to ensure there are no failures in the implementation of the agreement. If either side has reservations, it will turn to the United States.
Both sides will halt fire within six hours from the time the agreement is accepted.